Looking for one of our online services?
Let's find together the solution that suits you!
You can now easily manage your daily banking operations from the ING Banking app. You will find an answer to the most frequently asked questions in the 'Services' menu. You can also go to the Self-service corner on ing.be. Can't find what you're looking for? You can now contact customer services via the ING Banking app. It's an easy, fast and safe way of contacting us.
Contact customer services wherever you are via the ING Banking app on your smartphone.
Quick and easy:
You can install the ING Banking app with just a few clicks. You can then create your profile and go to the 'Services' menu on the bottom right of the app home page. Click on the phone number for customer services, confirm that you would like to make the call and you're done!
By logging into the app with your 5-digit code, fingerprint or facial recognition, our client services will know it is you! So there is no longer any need to answer the usual identification questions. NB: This only works if we have the right phone number of you. So update it first in the ING Banking app by clicking your profile at the top right of the screen and then on Settings - Personal Data.
- Open the ING Banking app on your smartphone and go to the 'Services' menu on the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on the client services phone number and confirm you want to launch the call.
- A 6-digit code is generated and appears after the phone number, e.g. +32 2 64 64 04, XXXXXX.
- We will help you as soon as possible!
You are calling from the secured ING Banking app to which you have logged in using your 5-digit code, your digital thumbprint or facial recognition. Client services will know that you are contacting them. So there is no longer any need to answer the usual identification questions. NB: This only works if we have the right phone number of you. So update it first in the ING Banking app by clicking your profile at the top right of the screen and then on Settings - Personal Data.
From then on it will be a normal telephone conversation. Only the ING employee can see that it is you who is calling.
In order to be able to call the client service desk via the app, you need the following:
- The ING Banking app installed on your smartphone
- Your profile created on the app with the help of your debit card and your card reader
- A SIM card in your smartphone in order to be able to make calls
- Make sure you have the correct phone number registered in your profile - the same one you are calling from
If you have already checked all of the above, there's nothing else stopping you from using this feature.
Access to Home’Bank, Business’Bank, ING Smart Banking and ING Banking services is free of charge (except for any fees charged by your telecommunications operator and fees related to certain transactions, e.g. international bank transfers) for all customers with a Home’Bank, Business’Bank, ING Smart Banking and ING Banking subscription (subject to approval by ING and mutual agreement). Telephone communication costs and, where applicable, costs associated with the use of electronic communication networks to access and use the call via the app feature are the responsibility of the user. The terms and conditions of the Home’Bank, Business’Bank, ING Smart Banking services (appended to ING’s General Regulations), general terms and conditions of ING Banking, rates for transactions and any other additional information, are available at www.ing.be, in your ING branch and by phone on +32 2 464 60 04.
- Modify your payment and withdrawal limits?
- Change your debit card limits online via Home'Bank!
- ING Card Reader
- Order your card reader today: your key to banking online!
- Top 10 precautions to take
- For your transactions using your smartphone or tablet
- Complete security?
- Find out what we do to protect your banking information