Safe and online banking with Home’Bank.
Access your accounts, check your balance, send money in euro (SEPA), pay bills, order new cards... With Home'Bank, you can access all your banking services online, free of charge via your computer. And you can make transactions easily and securely, anytime, anywhere. Home'Bank access is automatically included for all ING current and saving accounts.
Only you can access your accounts, using a high security connection. Which means all your transactions are protected.
Home'Bank is completely free for holders of most ING accounts.
Simple & intuitive
Banking online is easy thanks to an intuitive menu which you can customise to suit your needs.
Quick and easy
Do all your banking transactions directly online, wherever and whenever it suits you.
- Log in whenever you want... at home or elsewhere:
- The login page to Home'Bank is part of the ing.be website. All the information is organised in the same way: "Daily banking", "Lending", "Savings", "Investments", "Insurance" and "Pensions". Each of these categories also has its own Home'Bank menu, with options relevant to that topic. You can move between Home'Bank and ing.be, and vice versa, without have to log in each time.
- Customise your Home'Bank… to suit your needs
- If you want, you can personalise your Home'Bank home page and include certain direct links.
- You can easily change your settings (contact details, mobile settings, etc.) thanks to the shortcut on the Home'Bank home page.
No need to leave the house to apply for a loan, take out insurance, open an account or manage your investments. All of these transactions can be carried out perfectly well in Home'Bank.
- See a clear summary of all your accounts, cards, loans, insurance policies, investments and savings plans with ING.
- View a summary of your credit card transactions.
- Receive and pay your bills directly thanks to Zoomit.
- Apply instantly for accounts, cards, insurance, etc. using the links on each page.
- Manage your direct debits in euro (SEPA) and standing orders in euro (SEPA) and send money in euro (SEPA) to multiple beneficiaries at the same time.
- Set up and update your list of saved beneficiaries at the flick of a wrist.
- Take advantage of comfortable and secure transfer limits, which you can also ask to change (increase or decrease) at any time through your ING branch.
- Try our online calculators to calculate your insurance premiums before lodging an application. By logging in to Home'Bank, many of your personal information is automatically prefilled, making it even easier to apply online or run a simulation.
For customers who run a business, Business'Bank lets you keep your business and private accounts completely separate, while offering a wide range of options and services tailored to your business needs:
- create and manage multiple-signature payments
- enjoy higher payment limits
- manage mandates and open business accounts online
- access personalised documents
- easily link your accounting software thanks to CODA statements and and XML files.
In order to ensure maximum protection for your details while allowing you to navigate our sites efficiently, it is necessary to update your operating system and browser regularly.
- Supported computer operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Supported internet browsers
- Supported operating systems for smartphones and tablets
- iOS 9 and later
- Android 4.4.2 or later
- Supported browsers for smartphones and tablets
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Default browser
Discover the benefits of our digital solutions. Follow your account balance, make transfers, request a new card ... With the ING Banking app for smartphone or tablet or with Home'Bank on your computer you can do it in just a few clicks, 100% secure.
Some features are still in development. Therefore you still have the possibility to switch to the old Home’Bank.
Always log in to Home'Bank through the home page of our ing.be website, by clicking on the “Log in” button on the top right corner. It may also help to delete the cookies from your browser and try again.
If you are minor (<18y), declared legally incapable by a judge or you don't have an ING current or saving account then you may not have an active Home'Bank subscription.
If the problem persists contact our help desk for assistance on +32 2 464 60 04. We are available from Monday to Friday, from 8am until 8pm and on Saturdays from 9am until 5pm.