The app for secure identification
Thanks to the itsme app, you now have the choice between a card reader or your smartphone to log in and sign transactions in Home'Bank. As an extremely secure way of confirming your identity, itsme makes it easier than ever to access a whole range of online services.
itsme lets you confirm your identity with your smartphone. So you can log in to Home'Bank and sign transactions wherever you want, without having to carry your card reader!
Easy to use
Once you have itsme set up on your smartphone, all you have to do is enter your PIN or use your fingerprint to confirm your login and payment requests.
itsme uses the data on your electronic identity card (eID), smartphone SIM card and your actual smartphone to create a very secure and unique ID.
You can also use itsme to confirm your identity for other services as well: e.g. government services, webshops, etc. Find out more via itsme.be.
Belgian Mobile ID is a consortium that brings together Belgium's leading banks and mobile telecom providers. These major digital players have joined forces to create the Belgian reference in the fields of mobile identity and digital privacy.
The itsme app is the result of their research. It allows all Belgian citizens with a smartphone and an identity card to log in securely to a number of sites and apps that require digital interaction.
itsme provides each Belgian citizen with a unique and secure mobile identity. Such that there can no longer be any doubt about the identity of the person trying to enter a secure site or sign a transaction or electronic document online.
itsme is your secure key, letting you log in to Home'Bank and sign transactions without your bank card or ING card reader.
- Be over 18 years old
- Hold a Belgian electronic identity card
- Have a Belgian mobile number
- Have a mobile phone equipped with an Apple or Android operating system
- Only 1 account per person and per mobile phone number
- Your unique mobile identity is created on the basis of the data on your eID card which is then linked to that of your smartphone SIM card.
- The application meets all privacy and data protection standards.
- All actions must be confirmed with your unique 5-digit code.
- Block your itsme account (use logo) via Home'Bank. Once the account is blocked, it will no longer be able to be used to access any of the services you had linked to your itsme account.
- We also recommend that you block your ING Smart Banking account.
- You can block your itsme account via www.itsme.be or Home'Bank.
Install the app
Open itsme on your smartphone and follow the instructionsDownload itsme
Connect to ING
You'll be taken to Home'Bank. Log in one last time with your bank card and card reader.Log in now
Start using itsme
Choose your 5-digit PIN via the itsme app and you're ready to log in and sign transactions