Adding a mandate holder to an account
It's simple and convenient thanks to Home'Bank. Go to the "Services" menu, choose "my accounts and cards" and add authorised representative. No need to visit a branch for this anymore.
Do you match one of these profiles?
- Self-employed person seeking to delegate management of invoices...
- Scouts delegating management of the troop's account...
- Head of the family seeking to grant power of attorney to his/her partner or children in case of need...
There are many scenarios in which you might wish to add an authorised representative to a current account.
At ING, you can do this whenever you choose.
· Click on Self-service corner (in the greyed-out bar at the top of your screen)
· Choose <My accounts and cards>
· Add authorised representative.
No access to Home’Bank?
Order your card reader for a secure connection. It will be sent to your home address within 3 working days.