ING Smart Banking app
The free banking app for your smartphone.
Discover ING Smart Banking: a secure and easy to use app. Manage easily and safely your day-to-day banking. Already more than 1 million users across Belgium are trusting the ING Smart Banking app, and you?
Browse easily through all your accounts, cards, investments, messages and documents.
At the gym, in your kitchen or at the shop: send money in euro (SEPA) directly from your smartphone and without card reader.
Pay with your app
The Bancontact feature allows you to make a payment in euro (SEPA) between 2 smartphones. Simply scan the QR code and confirm with your 6-digit code (or fingerprint).
Various free services in the app: modify the limits of your card, order or replace a debit or credit card...
A secure system
Create your own personal profile using your ING card reader. Access to the app is then protected by a 6-digit code known only by you (or your fingerprint with the latest smartphones). The session expires automatically after 3 minutes of inactivity.
1. Download the app
Available on the App Store and Google Play
2. Create your profile
Using your ING debit card and card reader.
Setting up the ING Smart Banking app on your smartphone is easy. Just watch our demo video.
Any ING customer aged 12 years or over can download and use our smartphone app. ING Smart Banking can be installed on almost any smartphone with internet access such as:
- iPhone 5 or higher, running iOS 10.0 or higher
- Android smartphones running Android 5.0.1 or higher
With ING Smart Banking, your bank is now truly mobile. Explore just a few of the things you can do with our app below:
- Check your balance: consult the balance of any of your personal or business accounts as well as the available spending limit of your credit cards for personal use. If you wish, you can enable a quick balance check without having to log in and even check your balance on your paired smartwatch!
- Send money in euro (SEPA): easily and securely to any account in Europe.
- Use the Bancontact feature in the app: pay your doctor or reimburse a friend easily via the app.
- Create standing orders in euro (SEPA): for recurring payments and automatic savings.
- Search your transaction history: find details of both past and upcoming ones.
- Pay your bills: view and pay your Zoomit bills on the go.
- Track your investments: check stock indices, compare share prices and follow the evolution of your portfolio.
- Make an appointment: find your nearest branch and book a timeslot for personalised advice.
Home'Bank is part of the ing.be website. This is ING's online portal. To access it you must have access to the ING website, have your debit card and card reader (or use itsme).
Smart Banking is ING's smartphone app. Once the app is installed, access to all your accounts and cards directly from your smartphone.
You need to order a new debit card, or other currencies? You can do this and much more with our online services, available 24/7.
Consult our online services via the Self-service corner.
To find out more, download our brochure (PDF) about the Self-Service corner.
The Self-service corner is available on:
If your device containing the ING Smart Banking app is lost or stolen, we recommend you block your mobile profile via Home'Bank. Select "Action" next to the lost or stolen device from the list and choose "Remove profile".
You can also have your mobile profile blocked by calling us on +32 2 464 60 04. Our employees are at your disposal Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note that you can create a new profile at any time, either on a new device or your old one, if you happen to find it again.
You will need your ING debit card and card reader in order to create your profile and start using the app. If you don't have one yet, you can order an ING Card Reader online now. You can order up to 2 free card readers per year.
Our banking apps are protected by the same, extremely secure technology used in our online services, Home'Bank and Business'Bank. You create a profile using your debit card, card reader and Business'Bank password. A secret 6 digit code or your fingerprint (as of iPhone 5S and iOS 8 and Android devices with Google Imprint technology) is the final step in making your account extra secure. Check out our tips for safe banking on smartphone.