ING Smart Banking
Do your banking wherever and whenever you want on your smartphone!
Discover ING Smart Banking: the powerful, secure and easy-to-use mobile app from ING. Save time and stress by making payments, checking your balance, shopping online, opening a new account and more, whenever and whenever it suits you. With ING Smart Banking, the power of mobile banking really is at your fingertips!
On the bus, at the shops... Manage your accounts wherever and whenever you choose with ING Smart Banking, our mobile banking app.
Pay easily online
A highly secure system
Do you have an iPhone 5 or later model? With iOS10 or higher? Or an Android smartphone with Google imprint? If so, you can log in quickly and securely with your digital fingerprint.
Personal and business accounts
Check the balance on your accounts, make payments (even those requiring more than one signature), make an appointment at a branch and do it all wherever and whenever you want thanks to the ING Smart Banking app.
Setting up ING Smart Banking on your smartphone is easy. Just watch our demo video or follow the step-by-step instructions below to start enjoying the benefits of mobile banking.
- Step 1. Download ING Smart Banking from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Step 2. Open the app and follow the instructions to create your mobile profile and set your 6-digit profile code. (You will need your ING bank card and card reader.)
- Step 3. Done! You can now do your banking wherever and whenever you want.
With ING Smart Banking, your bank is now truly mobile. Explore just a few of the things you can do with our app below:
- Check your balance: consult the balance of any of your personal or business accounts as well as the available spending limit of your credit cards for personal use. If you wish, you can enable a quick balance check without having to log in and even check your balance on your paired smartwatch!
- Make payments: transfer funds easily and securely to any account in Europe.
- Create standing orders: for recurring payments and automatic savings.
- Search your transaction history: find details of both past and upcoming payments.
- Pay your bills: view and pay your Zoomit bills on the go.
- Track your investments: check stock indices, compare share prices and follow the evolution of your portfolio.
- Make an appointment: find your nearest branch and book a timeslot for personalised advice.
Want more? Unlock the full power of mobile banking with extra features like Bancontact payments, fingerprint login and more.
Any ING customer aged 12 years or over can download and use our smartphone app. ING Smart Banking can be installed on almost any smartphone with internet access such as:
- iPhone 5 or higher, running iOS 10.0 or higher
- Android smartphones running Android 5.0.1 or higher
Absolutely! ING Smart Banking uses the same secure technology as our online services Home'Bank and Business'Bank to keep your accounts and your details safe. And since no banking details are ever stored on your device and you log in and sign transactions in the app with your personal profile code, no one else will be able to access your accounts.
If you are using a smartphone with built-in fingerprint scanner, you can even use your fingerprint to log in to the app. For extra security, however, you will still need to enter your 6-digit profile code to sign payments within the app.
Want to know what you can do to maximise your security? Read our tips for secure mobile banking here.
If your device containing the ING Smart Banking app is lost or stolen, we recommend you block your mobile profile via Home'Bank or Business'Bank. Select "Action" next to the lost or stolen device from the list and choose "Remove profile". You can also have your mobile profile blocked by calling us on +32 2 464 60 04. Our employees are at your disposal Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note that you can create a new profile at any time, either on a new device or your old one, if you happen to find it again.