The ING Expat Contact Centre
The ING Expat Contact Centre's experts can inform you on all matters regarding banking and insurance services for expats in Belgium. And all of this in four languages. So it is not by chance that more than 250,000 expats have chosen ING for the daily management of their banking business.
- Availability: The ING Expat Contact Centre’s experts can be contacted by e-mail or telephone on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Expertise: Whether you want help with banking services, insurance or financial advice, our experts are here to listen to you and find a suitable solution for your requirements.
- Multiple languages: English, French, German and Dutch for the ING Expat Contact Centre’s experts and more than 20 languages in all for the staff of the branches located around the European quarter.
Thanks to the ING Expat Contact Centre, you can find information on all matters regarding:
- opening an account
- applying for a credit card
- rental guarantees
- home insurance
- vehicle insurance
- wide range of savings plan
- home purchase assistance
- your tax and pension status
- a check-up of your insurance
Our experts can also give you guidance in more specific requests. However, we recommend you consult the various files mentioned below, in which you can surely find answers to your questions.
- Belgian expats
- Polish expats
- Romanian expats
- German expats
- Portuguese expats
- Spanish expats
You can find all the practical information on the ING Expat Contact Centre below.
During the week: from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturdays: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
EN: +32 2 464 60 04
FR: +32 2 464 60 02
NL: +32 2 464 60 01
GE: +32 2 464 60 03
Branches close to the European quarter
ING has personalised its services and made a network of specialised branches available to you.
View the list of our branches