Self Service Zone – ING Card
You haven’t received your online purchase? Was your latest purchase damaged on delivery? Find out how to proceed and the documents needed to correctly open a claim file.
Download the claim notification form
You can download the form in the “Documents” section below (go to your claim type). Or you can contact the ING Contact Centre at +32 2 464 60 04 for more information (press 2, then 3).
Fill in the form
Fill in your details and sign the form before you send it back to Allianz, rue des hirondelles 2, 1000 Bruxelles with all the documentary evidence relating to the claim.
Analysis of your claim
The Allianz team will examine your claim notification form. Once this has been accepted, a claims file will be set up within 5 working days. You will then receive a letter by post giving you the file number, the name and contact details of the person in charge of your claim at Allianz.
If your file is not complete, you will receive a letter by post from your insurer asking you to send in the necessary documents.
Get in touch
If you have any questions concerning your claim, contact the person in charge of your file at Allianz directly. Unfortunately, ING Contact Centre staff cannot give you any information about the status of your file.
For more information on insurances linked to your ING Card, read the general conditions (PDF)
*Allianz is ING insurance partner.
Allianz AWP P&C S.A.- Belgian branch
rue des hirondelles 2, 1000 Bruxelles.
The ING Card gives you 3 additional types of insurance. Each type of cover corresponds to a claim type and thus requires specific documents.
In all cases:
- Credit card statement confirming the payment of the item with your ING Card.
- Documents relating to the object, such as the purchase date and price, the till receipt, etc.
In the event of aggravated theft:
- Police statement.
- If the theft included violence, a medical certificate or a declaration drafted by you.
- If the theft occurred through break in, all evidence of damage. For instance: the locksmith's invoice.
In the event of accidental damage:
- Original estimate or repair invoice.
- Seller's certificate detailing the damage caused and certifying that the object cannot be repaired.
In all cases:
- Copy of statement confirming the payment of the item with your ING Card.
- Order confirmation e-mail, or other document from the seller validating the order or a screenshot confirming the order.
- If delivery is by courier, the delivery advice.
- If delivery is by post, the dispatch tracking note.
- If the object was returned to the sender, documentary evidence of transport costs.
In all cases:
- Statement confirming purchase with your credit card
- Doctor’s certificate/report
- Name and address of hospital
- Copy of the trip invoice.
Document proving the utilization of a means of transport/rental vehicle and/or claim filed with the transport company.
- Police report
In case of death:
- Extract of the death certificate signed by the local authority
- Original certificate of inheritance
- Documents relating to repatriation
- Name and address of the legal heirs or legal representative