Booking a flight or a concert, ordering clothes, buying a computer... Like many others, you are purchasing online more and more. ING offers you several solutions to make each online payment quickly and securely.
- Security: your online payment always takes place using secure connections. Transactions made with your credit card on sites displaying the MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa logos are made even more secure thanks to the use of the ING Card Reader.
- Practical: you can make payments online in numerous e-shops 24 hours a day.
- Simplicity: you make your online payments in just a few clicks.
Are you interested?
ING offers three options to make each online payment quickly, simply and securely:
- Payment using the ING Card, Visa Classic, Visa Gold and MasterCard Gold credit cards: all ING credit cards are protected by MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa. When you make a payment online in Belgium or abroad, check whether both these logos are present on the site, so as to ensure that your transaction is 100% secure.
Do you not have a credit card? Apply for your ING credit card right away!
Payment using the Maestro or Bancontact/Mister Cash function of your debit card: you can pay on all Belgian and international sites displaying the Maestro® or Bancontact/Mister Cash logos. Via your ING Card Reader you are identified every time you pay, which further enhances your security.
Payment via Home'Pay: pay directly via your Home’Bank secure connection for every online payment on sites displaying the Home'Pay logo. To use Home'Pay, all you need is an ING current account and a Home'Bank subscription. If you do not yet have access to Home'Bank, apply for Home'Bank online!
Use your ING Card Reader for online payments via your credit cards, via the Maestro or Bancontact/Mister Cash function of your debit card or via Home’Pay. You will then sign each transaction in the same way as your Home'Bank transactions.
- Pay in complete security online: ING credit cards are secure thanks to the MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa codes. The codes allow you to confirm your identity using the ING Card Reader, when you make an online payment on sites displaying these logos.
The general terms and conditions for these three options can be found in the ING branches or in PDF format on this site.
Lost or stolen card? Call Card Stop on +32 (0)70 344 344 and your credit or debit card will be blocked immediately.
ING gives you some important preventive measures about internet banking.