Online banking made easy, anytime, anywhere
Access your accounts, check your balance, make transfers, pay bills, order new cards... With Home'Bank, you can access all your banking services online, free of charge via your computer. And you can make transactions easily and securely, anytime, anywhere.
Only you can access your accounts, using a high security connection. Which means all your transactions are protected.
Home'Bank is completely free for holders of most ING accounts.
Simple and intuitive
Banking online is easy thanks to an intuitive menu which you can customise to suit your needs.
Quick and easy
Do all your banking transactions directly online, wherever and whenever it suits you.
Making payments via Home’Bank was never easier
Discover all our demo's: https://www.ing.be/en/retail/online-banking-new-functions
Log in whenever you want... at home or elsewhere:
Home'Bank is part of the ing.be website. All the information is organised in the same way: "Daily banking", "Lending", "Savings", "Investments", "Insurance" and "Pensions". Each of these categories also has its own Home'Bank menu, with options relevant to that topic. You can move between Home'Bank and www.ing.be, and vice versa, without have to log in each time.
Customise your Home’Bank… to suit your needs
If you want, you can personalise your Home’Bank home page and include certain direct links.
You can easily change your settings (contact details, mobile settings, etc.) thanks to the shortcut on the Home'Bank home page.
No need to leave the house to apply for a loan, take out insurance, open an account or manage your investments. All of these transactions can be carried out perfectly well in Home’Bank.
- See a clear summary of all your accounts, cards, loans, insurance policies, investments and savings plans with ING.
- View a summary of your credit card transactions.
- Receive and pay your bills directly thanks to Zoomit.
- Apply instantly for accounts, cards, insurance, etc. using the links on each page.
- Manage your direct debits and standing orders and make multiple transfers at the same time.
- Set up and update your list of saved beneficiaries at the flick of a wrist.
- Take advantage of comfortable and secure transfer limits, which you can also ask to change (increase or decrease) at any time through your ING branch.
- Try our online calculators to calculate your insurance premiums before lodging an application. By logging in to Home'Bank, many of your personal information is automatically prefilled, making it even easier to apply online or run a simulation.
For customers who run a business, Business'Bank lets you keep your business and private accounts completely separate, while offering a wide range of options and services tailored to your business needs:
- create and manage multiple-signature payments
- enjoy higher payment limits
- manage mandates and open business accounts online
- access personalised documents
- easily link your accounting software thanks to CODA statements and and XML files.
In order to ensure maximum protection for your details while allowing you to navigate our sites efficiently, it is necessary to update your operating system and browser regularly.
Supported computer operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Supported internet browsers
- Internet Explorer 9 et 11
- Microsoft Edge 12 et 13
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
Supported operating systems for smartphones and tablets
- iOS 7 and later
- Android 4.1.2 or later
- Windows Phone 8.1
Supported browsers for smartphones and tablets
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Default browser
Home'Bank no longer runs in Windows XP
Since 8 April 2014, Microsoft has stopped supporting the Windows XP operating system. In practice, this means that Microsoft no longer guarantees the security of the Windows XP platform. In order to ensure your banking data are properly protected, Home'Bank and our website can no longer be accessed using Windows XP. In order to continue using our e-banking service securely, you need to install a recent version of Windows or any other modern operating system supported by its developer. Find out more.