The flexible credit card
ING Card credit card**
Stay in full control
Repay in instalments
Bridge major expenses
The ING Card offers maximum flexibility to manage your budget and make hassle-free payments, both in Belgium and abroad. And with several types of free insurance included, this credit card also offers maximum peace of mind.
- Worldwide: make payments anywhere you see the MasterCard logo and withdraw cash from ATMs at home and abroad.*
- Secure: online payments are even more secure thanks to MasterCard® SecureCode™. In addition, you can check your balance safely via ING Smart Banking for smartphones and tablets.
- Insured: purchases that were paid for with this credit card include free insurance against theft and damage. Your online purchases are covered against non-delivery or incorrect delivery.
- Flexible: you pay back your expenses in instalments or with a single payment. The choice is yours!
- Handy: you can transfer money to any Belgian account.
* Some banks do not automatically permit worldwide payments with your credit card. At ING, however, your credit card is not restricted to any specific region: you can make secure payments from anywhere in the world.
Are you interested in a flexible credit card?
- Already have a current account? Apply now for your ING Card.
- No current account yet? You can open your free online account at ING even today.
* The ING Card is a MasterCard credit card combined with an optional overdraft facility linked to an ING Card account and is intended for private use by private individuals of legal age. The General Terms and Conditions of the ING Card are available at all ING branches and on www.ingcard.be. ING Belgium also offers a card without a credit facility subject to the consumer credit law and/or an overdraft facility without a credit card. Please enquire at an ING branch. Offer subject to acceptance of your file by ING Belgium and to mutual agreement. Your application via www.ing.be , for an ING Card is valid subject to acceptance by ING Belgium and does not bind you as long as you have not signed the ING Card contract at your ING branch (subject to prior acceptance of your file by ING Belgium). ING has taken out insurance policies for its ING Cardcustomers with ACE European Group Limited, Avenue des Nerviens 9-31, B-1040 Brussels, Brussels. Register of Companies 0867 068 548. Insurance company registered under FSMA number 2312. For details of the conditions, exclusions and limitations of the aforementioned insurance, please see the General Terms and Conditions of your ING Card in any ING branch and at www.ing.be.