ING Inheritance Insurance
Discover ING Inheritance Insurance
Would you like to ensure that your loved ones do not have to dig into their savings to pay the death duties linked to your securities account? Thanks to the compensation provided by ING Inheritance Insurance, your successors can be sure of payment of these death duties!
Accidental death cover
No medical formalities
You do not have to undergo any medical formalities when applying.
Combinable with other insurance policies
For just 62 euros per year, your successors will receive substantial compensation (min 25,000 euros and max 90,000 euros).
This is an insurance policy which is linked, among other things, to your ING Securities Account.. If you were to die accidentally, your beneficiaries would receive a substantial sum allowing them to pay a part of the death duties linked to your securities account.
Unless an agreement has been reached to the contrary, the beneficiary who will receive the compensation will be:
- the spouse (not divorced or separated from bed and board) or legally cohabiting partner of the deceased insured party
- otherwise, the children of the deceased insured party and other descendants by way of representation
- otherwise, the descendants of the deceased insured party
- otherwise, the deceased insured party’s successors in interest.
No medical formalities are required.
The beneficiary will receive compensation equivalent to 35% of the value of the Securities Account the day before your death, with a minimum of 25,000 euros and a maximum of 90,000 euros, based upon a single holder.
The compensation can be awarded in addition to other policies. Your beneficiaries can receive compensation from your ING Inheritance Insurance as well as other settlements (e.g. life insurance, pension savings plan, etc.).
Important information before you continue
Exclusions and limitations: a brief overview
- If the insuree holds several securities account portfolios: regardless of whether he is the holder or co-holder, the combined compensation cannot exceed 90,000 euros.
- If the securities account was opened in the name of several individuals, the compensation paid, including the minimum and maximum amount, will be divided by the number of joint holders insured at the time of death.
- If the deceased holder or joint holder was at 70 years or older on the day before their death: the amount paid will be reduced by half, including the minimum and maximum amounts.
- This insurance policy does not cover death occurring during the practice of any of the following sports: piloting a private aeroplane, mountaineering, parachuting, skydiving, paragliding, gliding, (deep-sea) diving, boxing, hang-gliding, flying with "ultra-light motorised" crafts or high-speed racing of any kind.
For the applicable terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations limitations please read the ING Cash Account Insurance General Terms and Conditions (PDF) and the information document about the insurance product (PDF) available at www.ing.be and from any ING branch.
Premium, term and tax incentives
- The annual premium charged is 62 euros.
- The compensation amount is a minimum of 25,000 euros and a maximum of 90,000 euros.
- Term: Your ING Inheritance insurance contract is for one year. The contract is renewed automatically every year unless you provide notice of termination at least 3 months prior to the end date.
- Taxation: The benefit is not taxable as such but is subject to death duties.
Who is NN Insurance Belgium SA/nv?
NN Insurance Belgium (formerly ING Life Belgium nv) is an insurance company within the NN Group with a long tradition in Belgium. NN Group is an insurance company and manager of investments listed on the stock exchange with a strong European focus. The group, which is present in over 18 countries and employs a staff of 12,000, provides services in the field of pensions, insurance, investments and, in the case of the Netherlands, banking services for more than 15 million customers.
Not 100% satisfied?
A complaint? Contact ING Complaint Management, Cours Saint Michel/Sint-Michielswarande 60, B-1040 Brussels - Fax: +32 (2) 547 83 20 - Tel.: +32 (2) 547 61 02 - Email: email@example.com or the Insurance Ombudsman's Department, Square de Meeûs/de Meeûssquare 35, B-1000 Brussels – Tel.: +32 (2) 547 58 71 - Fax: +32 (2) 547 59 75 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.ombudsman.as
Interested in ING Inheritance Insurance?
- For the applicable terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations limitations please read the ING Cash Account Insurance General Terms and Conditions (PDF) and the information document about the insurance product (PDF) available at www.ing.be and from any ING branch.
- You have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the General Information on Insurance (PDF) and the statement regarding ING Belgium SA/nv’s (PDF) and the insurer’s conflict of interest policy (PDF). This information can be consulted at any time via www.ing.be > Charges and regulations > Information and Regulations > Assurer
ING Inheritance Insurance is an insurance product provided, upon mutual agreement, by ING Belgium SA/nv (insurance intermediary), insurance broker registered with the FSMA under the number 12381A and NN Insurance Belgium nv (insurer), an insurance company, licensed by NBB under the code number 2550.
For all conditions and exceptions, please read the General terms and conditions (PDF).
All other important details can be found here:
- Insurance intermediary: ING Belgium SA/nv, an insurance broker registered with the FSMA under No. 12381A. Registered office: Avenue Marnix/Marnixlaan 24, B-1000 Brussels – www.ing.be – RPR/RPM Brussels – VAT BE 0403.200.393 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
- Insurer: NN Insurance Belgium SA/NV, insurance company licensed by the NBB under the number 2550 for the Branches 1a, 2, 21, 22, 23, 25 , 26. Registered office: Avenue Fonsny 38, B-1060 Brussels – RLP Brussels – VAT BE 0890.270.057. BIC BBRUBEBB – IBAN BE28 3100 7627 4220.