ING (B) Collect Portfolio - ING Core Fund Balanced
Benefit from the expertise of top managers
ING Core Fund Balanced sub-fund of the SICAV/BEVEK investment fund under belgian law ING (B) Collect Portfolio is a fund of funds that primarily invests in a diversified portfolio of international equity and bond funds.
Important information before you continue
Before you invest in ING Core Fund Balanced, your are advised to read carefully the following documents:
The prospectus (PDF)
These documents are available for free in your ING-branch or on this website. These documents are available in English, Dutch or French.
Funds can comprise both actively and passively managed funds. Other financial instruments (such as cash, ...) can be used to achieve the investment objectives. NN Investment Partners Belgium SA delegates the portfolio management to ING Belgium NV. The investment strategy is based on the Core Range strategy of ING Belgium NV. In this strategy, ING Belgium NV works with a limited number of asset managers, selected on the basis of its own fund selection methodology. Depending on market conditions choices are made at the level of, inter alia, sector, region, and style. The fund is actively managed in accordance with an investment profile of 50% fixed income and 50% equities. ING Belgium NV can decide depending on market conditions to change these weights.
Taken from the document Key Investor Information Document or KIID (PDF).
Historical records – Actuarial Yield - Capitalization share
|Valid on 30/04/2018||Return (%)|
|id||Fund manager||Fund||Fund Type||Morningstar™||inventaris waarde||Currency||after 1 year||after 3 years||after 5 years||after 10 years||since inception||Launch date||Year-to-date||url||award||Return (%)|
|BE6247121302||NN IP||ING (B) Collect Portfolio - ING Core Fund Balanced||Mixed||N/A||328,64||Euro||-2,67||0,05||4,95||N/A||5,34||13/01/vrijdag||-1,43||/en/retail/investments/investment-funds/ING-Core-Fund||0||True|
Source: Morningstar Direct ™
Actuarial gain expressed on an annual basis in the currency of the relevant UCITS over 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years and since inception. It relates to end-of-month returns based on historical data. The returns shown are valid for the capitalised parts of the UCITS and take no account of entry fees and potential taxes. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and can be misleading. The value of shares in the fund and income received from it can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the full amount invested. All performance data shown is in Euro, include reinvested dividends and are net of management fees. Sales charges and other commissions, taxes and other relevant costs paid by the investor are not included in the calculations.
Sub-Fund launch date
7 Januari 2013
Class Launch date
25 Januari 2013
The reference currency is the euro.
For an investor looking for:
- An investment in a diversified and international portfolio of investment funds selected by ING Belgium specialists and, in so doing, to follow the ING Belgium strategy.
- Moderate interest sensitivity (duration).
- A creation of possible capital gains.
The main risks for the Sub-Fund are:
- Credit risk: The expected credit risk (the probability that the counterparty will not meet its obligations) of the underlying investments is moderate.
- Currency risk: The currency exposure can also affect the results of the sub-fund. There is no guarantee whatsoever that you will recoup your original investment.
- Market risk: Stocks and/or financial instruments are impacted by various factors. These include, but are not limited to, the development of the financial market, the economic development of issuers of stocks and/or financial instruments who are themselves affected by the general world economic situation and the economic and political conditions in each country
- Non-performance risk: the return realised during a specific period may be positive or negative, depending on the fund's investment strategy. The non-performance risk is strongly linked to the market risk
- Capital risk: No guarantee is provided as to the recovery of your initial investment.
The net asset value is calculated in Belgium each bank working day. The net asset value is published every public banking business day in Belgium in the financial press, as well as on the BeAMA website (www.beama.be/en/nav). It is also available at the Management Company’s registered address and over the counter from your financial services provider.
A swing price may be applied. Swing pricing aims to reduce the dilution effect brought about when significant operations within a sub-fund compel its manager to buy or sell its underlying assets. These transactions give rise to transaction fees and taxes that have an effect on the fund’s value, as well as on all its investors. Where swing pricing is applied, the sub-fund’s net asset value is adjusted by a particular amount when the capital flow exceeds a certain threshold (the swing factor). This amount is designed to offset expected transaction fees resulting from the difference between incoming and outgoing capital. Swing pricing is only used on rare occasions, if at all.
Please refer to the ING Core Fund Balanced prospectus (PDF) for additional information.
- Entry charge (applicable by ING Belgium): 3%
- Exit charge: 0%
- Ongoing charges taken from the Sub-Fund over a year: 1.89% of which 1.50 % of management fees.
- Custody fee: 0% annum
For other charges that might be paid by the investor, we refer to the prospectus.
Stock exchange tax (applicable to redemptions only):
- Capitalization share: 1.32% (max 4,000 euros)
- Distribution share: none
Withholding tax on dividends:
- Capitalization share: none
- Distribution share: 30%
Withholding tax in case of redemption :
- Sub-fund permitted to invest more than 10% of assets in debt securities: yes
- Sub-fund actually more than 10% invested in debt securities: yes
- Withholding tax (30% depending on the investor’s particular tax situation): applicable
*Tax treaty based on the current legislation. Dividends received from distributing shares are subject to the Belgian withholding tax of 30%. The Belgian withholding tax applicable to interests included in the repurchase price of accumulating and distributing shares investing more than 10% of their assets in any kind of debts amounts to 30%.
This tax system applies to Retail customers – private individuals resident in Belgium. Taxation depends on the individual situation of each customer and may change in the future.
Financial Service Belgium : RBC Investor Services Belgium, a public limited company (société anonyme/naamloze vennootschap) under Belgian law, Zenith Building, Boulevard du Roi Albert II 37, 1030 Brussels.