Invest online with ING Self Invest
Safe and easy online investing
Invest securely online with ING Self Invest, anytime, anywhere. This online investment platform gives you access to clear, up-to-date information provided by ING’s investment experts. The rates are competitive (yes, even for small amounts). Because investing is for everyone!
Via the new ING Investing app and Home'Bank, you have access to a worldwide range of shares, funds, bonds and trackers.
You trade at an advantageous rate, even for small amounts!
For example: A share purchase of AB Inbev for 100 euros, will only cost you 1 euro in commission. Read on for more information about the rates.
You have free access to the most up-to-date price information for US and Euronext. All that with Home'Bank and the ING Investing app!
You get acces to analyses and insights from the ING experts. They monitor market developments continuously and give you trading inspiration via newsletters and webinars.
With the ING Investing app, you can trade wherever and whenever you want with total security and total confidence.
To make investing in the stock market really accessible for everyone, we've reduced our rates significantly:
- Euronext Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris: 0.35% with a minimum of 1 euro
- Other markets (US, London, Frankfurt etc.): 0.5% with a minimum of 1 euro
Do you want to know if investing in the stock market yourself is right for you? Then check whether the following points apply to you:
- You want to make your own investment decisions.
- You want to grow your assets or accumulate extra income.
- You know and accept that by investing you can lose money.
- You want to invest with a long-term view.
- Charges applied to the main investment services and transactions of ING Belgium (PDF)
- Read the financial brochure
- Other relevant documents and rules can be found on the page "Charges and regulations"
- Invest your way
- Our investment solutions