Welcome to ING Self Invest
Investing by yourself starts here
Your first steps with ING Self Invest
The ING Investing app
The ING Investing app makes it easy for you to check your ING Self Invest portfolio and quick to place your orders. User-friendly, secure and free. Download it and give it a go!
Help and support
You want to give investing by yourself a try but want to know more about investments, ING Self Invest, the markets and the products available first? You will find plenty of useful information in our videos, articles and webinars.
- What is the difference between a share and a bond?
- Is it possible to make sustainable investments?
- What is the impact of the war in Ukraine?
- Economic and financial outlook for 2022
- Start investing by yourself
- All you need to know on ETFs
- Economic updates
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase foreign currencies? What is a cash component? Can I transfer the proceeds of my sales immediately after the sale?
You will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions here as well as some tips and tricks to support you.