9 April 2018
ING Securities Account
Managing your investments has never been this easy! An ING Securities Account gives you constant access to your investments in Home'Bank. For more information, you can always contact your ING branch!
Advantages of a securities account
Secure: You don't keep any securities at home, hence minimising the risk of theft.
Flexible: Link your securities account to a free ING Invest Account and follow up your investments where and when you want.
Free custody: No custody fee charged for securities issued by ING.
Extra discounts: Manage your securities account in Home'Bank and receive several benefits including a 20% discount on the ING investment fund subscription fee.
Convenient: The value of your coupons is automatically deposited in your account on the renewal date. You are also kept up to date on all transactions involving the securities in your file.
An ING Securities Account groups all your ING securities in one file. This makes managing your investments considerably easier! Link this securities account to your ING Invest Account for optimal investment comfort.
- Open your free ING Invest Account via Home'Bank.
- If you are not yet using Home'Bank, read how simple it is to start online banking here!
- If you want to subscribe to an investment in Home'Bank, you will be asked if you want to open a securities account linked to your ING Invest Account.
- Do you still have paper securities? These securities have to be included in a securities account no later than 31 December 2013.
- You can read all about the dematerialisation of paper securities (PDF) here.
- Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice and deposit your paper securities in an ING Securities Account.
Manage your securities account via:
- Home'Bank: go to Services > Savings and Investments > Investments. Home'Bank gives investors
- 50% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext stock market orders
- 40% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext orders
- 20% discount on ING fund subscription fees.
- Phone'Bank: on number +32 2 464 60 04.
- Self'Bank: choose option 4: Investments and then option 3: Securities portfolio.
- An ING branch: make an appointment now at a branch of your choice.
Opening an ING Securities Account costs 14.52 euros.. It doesn't cost anything at all to include securities issued by ING. You only pay a minimal fee (handling charge and custody fee) if you want to add securities not issued by ING to your securities account.