3 March 2020
ING Securities Account
Managing your investments has never been this easy! An ING Securities Account gives you constant access to your investments in Home'Bank. For more information, you can always contact your ING branch!
Advantages of a securities account
Flexible: Follow up your investments where and when you want.
Free custody: No custody fee charged for securities issued by ING.
Extra discounts: Manage your securities account in Home'Bank and receive several benefits including a 20% discount on the ING investment fund subscription fee.
Convenient: The value of your coupons is automatically deposited in your account on the renewal date. You are also kept up to date on all transactions involving the securities in your file.
An ING Securities Account groups all your ING securities in one file. This makes managing your investments considerably easier! Link this securities account to your ING Invest Account for optimal investment comfort.
Manage your securities account via:
- Home'Bank: go to 'Investing'.
Home'Bank gives investors:
- 50% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext stock market orders
- 40% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext orders
- 20% discount on ING fund subscription fees.
- Phone'Bank: on number +32 2 464 60 04. Choose option 1 (Individuals) or 2 (Business), then option 3 ' Investments' > 'Securities-account'.
Opening an ING Securities Account is free.
For the commissions and fees applicable for its use, please consult our brochure: