Want to make a positive impact, not only for your own future, but that of future generations as well? ING offers you the opportunity to invest in companies that stand out favourably on account of their sustainable development policy. Creating value for your portfolio and for society as a whole.
Combining potential returns with a positive impact on society is possible!
Sustainable investments :
- have a positive impact, ensuring the companies you invest in take sustainable development principles into account in their daily activities. Collectively, the impact on society can be enormous.
- In the long term, this type of investment can create added value and therefore also offer an attractive potential return. Indeed, a company that pays its employees a fair wage, that limits its energy footprint as much as possible or that does not evade taxes, will certainly be better equipped for the future than those who do not take these concerns into account. Nevertheless, like any other investment without capital guarantees, sustainable investments involve risk.
- are selected according to strict criteria and as with traditional investments, correspond perfectly with ING's global strategy.
How do you know if an investment is sustainable?
At ING, we select, as distributor of funds*, meticulously sustainable funds via a unique selection process fully aligned with environmental, social and good-governance (ESG) criteria. This unique selection process takes into account not only ESG criteria but also risk and return considerations.
Indeed, these ESG criteria enable us to evaluate the sustainability of any given investment:
- ‘Environmental’ refers to businesses' involvement in environmental protection.
- ‘Social’ involves the relationships between businesses and people. Not only people's rights but particularly the important relationship between a company and its staff and suppliers.
- ‘Governance’ relates to the management of a company, a company's remuneration policy, shareholder rights, and wider interest groups such as taxpayers.
ING's investment strategy for sustainable funds ensures that your invested capital is used directly to stimulate all stakeholders and encourage society as a whole to take up environmental and societal challenges.
Proposed investment solutions
With the help of an ING expert, you will find in our offer sustainable investment solutions that best match your investment profile.
Discover the range of investment solutions offered by ING below.
Start to invest
ING Focus Plan
Invest easily and at your own pace
- Made to measure risk
- Regular investment plan
- From only €25 per payment
Learn more about: Invest at ING , ,