Investment and asset management
Investing yourself or fully delegating your portfolio management: the choice is yours! ING Private Banking gives you a wide range of investment opportunities with a potentially attractive return. Your ING Private Banker and Portfolio Manager will be happy to help you find an appropriate solution tailored to your wishes, knowledge and experience.
How do we make a difference?
A fully personalised investment portfolio (≥ 1 million euros), discretionary asset management or a simpler centralised investment solution: the choice is yours!
Enjoy access to a wide range of conventional and sustainable* investments in an open architecture. We offer our own investment funds as well as third-party products.
Rest assured and count on the asset management expertise of a large number of specialists. In addition to your dedicated Private Banker and Portfolio Manager, our economists and investment experts track the financial market on a daily basis. We are committed to sharing their knowledge with you through webinars, conferences and publications.
Easily monitor your investment portfolio using the ING Smart Banking app or Home’Bank and rely on regular and personalised reports and analyses.
*Selected on the basis of the ESG factors of the underlying assets.
What are your options?
You can manage your assets in various ways at ING and even combine any of the following solutions. Your Private Banker will help you make the right choice!
- Discretionary asset management: with this formula, you will be assigned a personal Portfolio Manager. He or she will manage your assets and invest them based on your needs and wishes.
- Investment advice: the composition of your portfolio is entirely your own decision although you can count on your asset manager’s advice in the process.
- Kronos investment solution: your assets will be entirely managed by a team of experts. They manage the investment fund exclusively for ING Private Banking.
- Anthea investment solution: your assets will be entirely managed by a team of experts who select the investment funds on the basis of sustainability using ESG (Environmental – Social – Governance) criteria.
This investment solution is specially designed for those who set great store by simplicity, return and professional risk management.
The investment fund management team seeks to optimise the risk-adjusted return on your assets through diversification (different asset classes, regions and sectors of activity) and a sound choice of instruments.
Whatever the risk you are willing to accept, there is always a formula that meets your needs. You can keep track of all decisions via the ING Smart Banking app, Home’Bank and a personal management report. The minimum amount required to sign up to the Kronos investment solution is 250,000 euros.
The Anthea investment solution is for people who place a great deal of importance on sustainability, risk, return and simplicity.
A team of specialists constantly analyses the economic and financial environment and strives to optimise the selection and management of investment funds in terms of sustainability through the ESG (Environmental – Social – Governance) criteria for financial attractiveness.
This is done in 4 steps:
- Analysis of the history of the investment fund, focusing on return and risk
- Analysis of sustainability (based on the ESG criteria) and governance of the asset manager and investment fund
- Analysis of discussions with the asset manager about investment and sustainability policy
- Continuous monitoring of the selected investment fund for return, risk and sustainability.
You will be assigned a personal Portfolio Manager via the personalised discretionary asset management formula. He or she will manage your assets, although investing them entirely in line with your needs and wishes (discretionary management).
You will be in regular contact with your Portfolio Manager, keep track of all decisions via the ING Smart Banking app or Home’Bank and receive a personalised management report. The minimum investment amount is 1,000,000 euros.
With investment advice, the composition of your portfolio is entirely your own decision, but your asset manager will provide you with guidance. Together you will aim for a return above the benchmark index.
Your personal asset manager will discuss each decision with you. You can also keep track of everything via the ING Smart Banking app or Home’Bank and will receive a personal management report. The minimum investment amount is 1,000,000 euros.