Family Business Approach
ING would be pleased to be your strategic partner. We strive to help you think ahead. You can count on our solution-oriented, customised advice across all financial and legal areas centred on you, your family and your business.
What can we do for you?
Our advisers are dedicated to sharing their expertise with you throughout your entire trajectory as an entrepreneur. You can count on us for:
- Advice for setting up your business
- Drawing up a clear financial plan
- The development of your business and wealth structure, with a good balance between your business and personal assets
- Advice on a potential transfer of your business
- Support for a generational change at a family business
- General tax and legal advice
How do we make a difference?
We follow a global approach, based on 4 pillars:
- Setting up the right financial structure to optimise your personal and business assets.
- Advice and assistance with the transfer of a business. We help you in this process by, among other things, determining the right time and deciding whether or not to transfer to the next generation or to an outside candidate.
- Support in setting up Family governance.
- Assistance with developing your corporate governance for optimal organisational structure
In the following video, you will discover the fascinating trajectory of 4 successful family businesses. At the contracting firm Aertssen in Antwerp, the Nonet group in Wallonia and the Oostwegel family business you can see how different generations work together. But start-up can also be a flourishing family firm. A fine example of this is given by the entrepreneur Jorik Rombouts of the software company Rombit.