No entry fees*
ING Easy Invest, your investment plan
Invest as much as you want every month with an investment plan.
You don’t have to know anything about investing or the stock market because ING experts do the work for you! With ING Easy Invest, you can start investing from as little as 10 euros per month. Open your investment plan entirely online. Simply choose one of the funds** that have been put together by our investment experts and then make your monthly deposits. That’s it! It’s that simple!
You don’t need to be a stock market guru – our investment experts manage the fund for you.
You decide how much or how little risk you are willing to take. Our ING experts do the rest.
From €10 / month
You choose how much you want to invest, from as little as 10 euros per month.
Easy to adjust
You can start, change and pause your investment plan wherever and whenever you want.
The funds combine a positive impact on society with a potential financial return.
There is a clear link between the risk that you take and the potential return. The higher the risk, the greater the possible return on your investment. With a periodic plan you limit the risk because:
- You spread your investments over a period of time. You don’t invest all your capital in one go.
- You diversify your investments. You don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Investing through a fund means that you invest in various sectors, regions and activities.
- Don’t have a current account with ING yet? In that case, take a moment to open one first. All it takes is a few easy steps. > Open a current account
- Already have an ING current account? In that case, open an ING Easy Invest investment account. Choose the fund that best suits you. And you’re ready to start investing! > Get started with ING Easy Invest
- Manage your ING Easy Invest investment account via Home’Bank. > Check your portfolio
- Opening, managing and closing your ING Easy Invest is free.
- Keep your ING Easy Invest investments in your ING Easy Invest investment account free of charge.
- You will find the costs specific to the fund in the ‘Key investor information’. You will receive the link to this document as soon as you open your ING Easy Invest investment account.
Answer 4 questions and discover which type of investor you are.