Products and services for your capital
Whether it be the composition of your portfolio, managing your charitable foundation or planning your estate, ING Private Banking boasts a team of in-house specialists covering every aspect of your wealth management and estate planning. There is no need, in other words, to call on different banks or departments. Your Private Banker can assist you with everything.
For your wealth
You can have us manage your wealth in 2 ways:
- Discretionary management: you entrust the management of your portfolio entirely to our team of experts, headed by your own Private Banker. You and your Private Banker sit together on a regular basis to review the results of this process, to ensure you maintain control.
- Investment advice: you take all decisions regarding the composition of your portfolio yourself, on the basis of expert advice from your Private Banker.
In addition, you can also call on our services for:
- stock market orders
- advice on financial products
- structured investments - Discover our current offer of Structured Notes.
- private placements or non-public securities offerings
Legal and taxation advice
Our teams also comprise legalists and taxation experts. They are at your disposal for assistance with:
- structuring your assets and tax liability
- succession planning
- founding, transferring or selling your family business
- mergers and acquisitions
- Executive Desk
- charitable foundations and donations
Savings and investment insurance
- Branch 21 and 23 insurance products
- Lifelong guaranteed interest
For yourself, your family and your business
At ING you will also find everything you need for managing your banking affairs for yourself, your business and/or your family. Your Private Banker can refer you to the right people and services.
Finance for your business and private projects
- Overdraft facilities
- Medium and long-term borrowings
- Bank guarantees
- Current and savings accounts
- Money market funds
- Online and mobile banking on your smartphone, tablet and computer
- Insurance for your car, travel, home and personal liability
- Personalised advice at your branch
The ART Society: The first Belgian association of art collectors
The Art Society organises monthly excursions for art enthusiasts and collectors. Such as visits to studios, private collections, museums, conferences and galleries.