BGF World Healthscience Fund
High growth potential
Benefit from strong growth in healthcare
The World Healthscience Fund seeks to maximise total return. The compartment invests globally at least 70% of its total assets in the equity securities of companies whose predominant economic activity is in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and supplies and the development of biotechnology.
The BGF Worl Healthscience Fund is not an ING fund.
This fund is designed for investors:
- who want to gain exposure to a diversified portfolio of healthscience-related stocks, in order to benefit from the industry's perceived stability and favourable earnings outlook in both the developed and developing worlds.
- the Net Asset Value of the compartment can fluctuate due to equity market movements.
- the portfolio can be invested in various currencies. Exchange rate fluctuations may cause the value of your investments to go up or down.
- the value of equity investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. There is no capital protection so you may not get back the amount you invested.
- concentrating investments in one sector can be beneficial, but it is important to note that performance could be more susceptible to industry-specific factors, and thus in the short term, the NAV of the compartment can therefore fluctuate considerably.
Are you interested?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.
- Important information
World Healthscience Fund is a sub-fund of the BlackRock Global Funds (BGF) fund, incorporated under Luxembourg law, an open-ended investment company (SICAV) governed by Luxembourg law and limited to European jurisdiction. The mutual fund holds ICBE status and its sub-funds are deemed appropriate for marketing in Belgium. The BGF fund is only available to investors who are not American citizens or resident in the United States. The above-mentioned details are provided for information only. The analyses put forward in this document in no way represent investment advice or a recommendation or contractual commitment or even an offer to subscribe to units of BGF sub-funds. Subscriptions to the BGF sub-fund are only acceptable if they are based on the current prospectus (accompanied by the appendix intended for Belgian investors), the summary prospectus in force and the latest annual financial report as well as the price rates for the BlackRock Global Funds sicav. These documents have been kindly made available in the offices of our commercial partners (distributors) and our financial service, J.P. Morgan Chase Bank in Belgium, Boulevard du Roi Albert II/Koning Albert II-laan, 1, B-1210 Brussels. These documents are also available free of charge from our representative office in Belgium for BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, at Regus Park Atrium, rue des Colonies/Koloniënstraat, 11, B-1000 Brussels.
Maximum entry fees for private investors are 5% (for category A) of the net asset value. No exit fees are applied. Consult the appendix of the current prospectus intended for Belgian investors for entry fees in force with our commercial partners (distributors) in Belgium. From 1 January 2008, the stock market tax applicable on exit or conversion of accumulation shares stands at 0.5% (maximum EUR 750). Any investor investing in a BGF distribution sub-fund is subject to withholding tax of 25% on dividends. The collective investment scheme compartment does not come under the Programme Act of 27 December. The details of the collective investment scheme compartment are given purely by way of information. For further information, reference is made to the simplified prospectus. Please read the section entitled ‘Special risk considerations’ in the prospectus for more information. Price fluctuations can be particularly large in the case of a compartment with high volatility and the value of an investment can suddenly fall substantially. Currency movements can also cause the value of the investments to rise and fall. You may not get back the original amount of your investment.
By"fund", we mean: Sicav/Bevek (open-ended investment fund), mutual fund (FCP) under Luxembourg or Belgian law.
Price rates are available free of charge from all ING branches.