AXA WF Global Emerging Market Bonds
opportunities provided by a large investment universe.
diversification compared to traditional global equity funds.
AXA WF Global Emerging Market Bonds, a sub-fund of the SICAV/BEVEK investment fund under Luxembourg law, AXA WORLD FUNDS.
Benefit from the dynamics of emerging countries.
Emerging countries or markets are countries or areas with social or business activities that are in the process of rapid growth and industrialisation. The eight biggest emerging markets based on gross domestic product.
This fund is designed for investors:
- want to diversify their portfolio by means of an investment in high-yield bonds from emerging countries.
- have an investment period of at least six years.
- the capital is not guaranteed.
- the fund invests in financial instruments that are subject to fluctuations.
- the portfolio can also invest in currencies other than the euro. The fluctuations in foreign exchange rates can cause the fund's value to rise or fall.
- there is a risk that the issuers of the fund's bonds fail to meet their obligations or that their credit rating goes down. This can lead to a reduction of the net asset value.
Are you interested?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.