BGF World Healthscience Fund
High growth potential
Benefit from strong growth in healthcare
BGF World Healthscience Fund, a sub-fund of the SICAV/BEVEK investment fund under Luxembourg law BlackRock Global Funds (BGF), aims to maximise the return on your investment through a combination of capital growth and income on the Fund’s assets. The Fund invests globally at least 70% of its total assets in the equity securities (e.g. shares) of companies the main business of which is in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and supplies and the development of biotechnology.
Before subscribing, your are advised to read carefully the following documents :
These documents are available for free in your ING-branch or on this website. These documents are available in English, Dutch or French.
The fund BGF World Healthscience Fund is not an ING fund.
Historical records – Actuarial Yield - Capitalization share
Source: Morningstar Direct ™
Actuarial gain expressed on an annual basis in the currency of the relevant UCITS over 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years and since inception. It relates to end-of-month returns based on historical data. The returns shown are valid for the capitalised parts of the UCITS and take no account of entry fees and potential taxes. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and can be misleading. The value of shares in the fund and income received from it can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the full amount invested. All performance data shown is in American Dollar, include reinvested dividends and are net of management fees. Sales charges and other commissions, taxes and other relevant costs paid by the investor are not included in the calculations When investing in a fund denominated in a foreign currency, your performance may also be affected by currency fluctuations.
Fund launch date: April 2001
Class Launch date: April 2001
Reference currency: The reference currency is the American Dollar. The yield in euro could be positively or negatively influenced by change fluctuations.
For an investor (seeking for):
- An exposure to a diversified portfolio of healthscience-related stocks, in order to benefit from the industry's perceived stability and favourable earnings outlook in both the developed and developing worlds.
The main risks for the Sub-Fund are:
- Investment risk: Investment risk is concentrated in specific sectors, countries, currencies or companies. This means the Fund is more sensitive to any localised economic, market, political or regulatory events.
- Stock market movements: The value of equities and equity-related securities can be affected by daily stock market movements. Other influential factors include political, economic news, company earnings and significant corporate events.
- Liquidity risk: Lower liquidity means there are insufficient buyers or sellers to allow the Fund to sell or buy investments readily.
- Counterparty risk: The insolvency of any institutions providing services such as safekeeping of assets or acting as counterparty to derivatives or other instruments, may expose the Fund to financial loss.
- Market risk: Stocks and/or financial instruments are impacted by various factors. These include, but are not limited to, the development of the financial market, the economic development of issuers of stocks and/or financial instruments who are themselves affected by the general world economic situation and the economic and political conditions in each country
- Non-performance risk: the return realised during a specific period may be positive or negative, depending on the fund's investment strategy. The non-performance risk is strongly linked to the market risk
- Capital risk: No guarantee is provided as to the recovery of your initial investment.
The occurrence of any of these risks may have an impact on the net asset value of your portfolio.
Net Asset Value
The net asset value is calculated in Belgium each bank working day. The net asset value is published every public banking business day in Belgium in the financial press, as well as on the BeAMA website (http://www.beama.be/en/nav). It is also available at the Management Company’s registered address and over the counter from your financial services provider.
Minimum investment: 1 part
- Entry charge (applicable by ING Belgium): 3%
- Exit charge: 0%
Ongoing charges taken from the Sub-Fund over a year : 1.82% of which 1,50 % of management fees.
Custody fee : 0%/ annum
For other costs that might be paid by the investor, we refer to the prospectus
- Stock exchange tax (applicable to redemptions only):
- Capitalization share: 1,32% (max 2000 EUR)
- Distribution share: none
- Withholding tax on dividends :
- Capitalization share: none
- Distribution share: node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_DIVIDENDEN;replace=html%
- Withholding tax in case of redemption :
- Sub-fund permitted to invest more than 25% of assets in debt securities: no
- Sub-fund actually more than 25% invested in debt securities: no
- Withholding tax (node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_TERUGKOOP;replace=html% depending on the investor’s particular tax situation): not applicable
Tax treaty based on the current legislation
Dividends received from distributing shares are subject to the Belgian withholding tax of node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_DIVIDENDEN;replace=html%. The Belgian withholding tax applicable to interests included in the repurchase price of accumulating and distributing shares investing more than 25% of their assets in any kind of debts amounts to node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_INKOOP;replace=html%.
This tax system applies to Retail customers – private individuals resident in Belgium. Taxation depends on the individual situation of each customer and may change in the future.
Identity of de financial agent
Financial Service Belgium: J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, Boulevard du Roi Albert II 1, B-1210 Bruxelles
Complaints can be lodged with ING – Customer Service – Cours Saint Michel, 60 – 1040 Brussels. If no settlement can be reached in this way, please contact the Banks - Credit - Investments Mediation Service (www.ombfin.be).
Are you interested ?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.
- Important information
World Healthscience Fund is a sub-fund of the BlackRock Global Funds (BGF) fund, incorporated under Luxembourg law, an open-ended investment company (SICAV) governed by Luxembourg law and limited to European jurisdiction. The mutual fund holds ICBE status and its sub-funds are deemed appropriate for marketing in Belgium. The BGF fund is only available to investors who are not American citizens or resident in the United States. The above-mentioned details are provided for information only. The analyses put forward in this document in no way represent investment advice or a recommendation or contractual commitment or even an offer to subscribe to units of BGF sub-funds. Subscriptions to the BGF sub-fund are only acceptable if they are based on the current prospectus (accompanied by the appendix intended for Belgian investors), the summary prospectus in force and the latest annual financial report as well as the price rates for the BlackRock Global Funds sicav. These documents have been kindly made available in the offices of our commercial partners (distributors) and our financial service, J.P. Morgan Chase Bank in Belgium, Boulevard du Roi Albert II/Koning Albert II-laan, 1, B-1210 Brussels. These documents are also available free of charge from our representative office in Belgium for BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited, at Regus Park Atrium, rue des Colonies/Koloniënstraat, 11, B-1000 Brussels.
Maximum entry fees for private investors are 5% (for category A) of the net asset value. No exit fees are applied. Consult the appendix of the current prospectus intended for Belgian investors for entry fees in force with our commercial partners (distributors) in Belgium. From 1 January 2008, the stock market tax applicable on exit or conversion of accumulation shares stands at 0.5% (maximum EUR 750). Any investor investing in a BGF distribution sub-fund is subject to withholding tax of 25% on dividends. The collective investment scheme compartment does not come under the Programme Act of 27 December. The details of the collective investment scheme compartment are given purely by way of information. For further information, reference is made to the simplified prospectus. Please read the section entitled ‘Special risk considerations’ in the prospectus for more information. Price fluctuations can be particularly large in the case of a compartment with high volatility and the value of an investment can suddenly fall substantially. Currency movements can also cause the value of the investments to rise and fall. You may not get back the original amount of your investment.
By"fund", we mean: Sicav/Bevek (open-ended investment fund), mutual fund (FCP) under Luxembourg or Belgian law.
Price rates are available free of charge from all ING branches.