Franklin European Small Mid Cap Growth fund
Exposure to Europe’s hidden values
Franklin European Small Mid Cap Growth Fund, a sub-fund of the Luxembourg registered SICAV Franklin Templeton Investment Funds, aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing principally in equity and equity-related securities issued by small and mid-sized companies (from €100 million to €8 billion in market capitalisation) located in, or doing significant business in European countries.
Before you invest in Franklin European Small Mid Cap Growth Fund, your are advised to read carefully the following documents:
- The Key Investor Information Document or KIID (PDF)
- The prospectus (PDF)
- The last periodic report (PDF)
These documents are available for free in your ING-branch or on this website. These documents are available in English, Dutch or French.
The fund Franklin European Small Mid Cap Growth Fund is not an ING fund.
Historical records – Actuarial Yield - Capitalization share
Source : Morningstar Direct ™
Actuarial gain expressed on an annual basis in the currency of the relevant UCITS over 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years and since inception. It relates to end-of-month returns based on historical data. The returns shown are valid for the capitalised parts of the UCITS and take no account of entry fees and potential taxes. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and can be misleading. The value of shares in the fund and income received from it can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the full amount invested. All performance data shown is in Euro, include reinvested dividends and are net of management fees. Sales charges and other commissions, taxes and other relevant costs paid by the investor are not included in the calculations When investing in a fund denominated in a foreign currency, your performance may also be affected by currency fluctuations.
Fund launch date: December 2001
Class Launch date: December 2001
Reference currency: The reference currency is the Euro.
For an investor seeking for :
- Capital appreciation by investing in equity securities.
- A growth investment concentrated in small or mid cap companies of any European country.
- Investments for the medium to long term.
The main risks for the Sub-Fund are :
- Currency risk: the risk of loss arising from exchange-rate fluctuations or due to exchange control regulations.
- Liquidity risk: the risk that arises when adverse market conditions affect the ability to sell assets when necessary. Reduced liquidity may have a negative impact on the price of the assets.
- Market risk: Stocks and/or financial instruments are impacted by various factors. These include, but are not limited to, the development of the financial market, the economic development of issuers of stocks and/or financial instruments who are themselves affected by the general world economic situation and the economic and political conditions in each country
- Non-performance risk: the return realised during a specific period may be positive or negative, depending on the fund's investment strategy. The non-performance risk is strongly linked to the market risk
- Capital risk: No guarantee is provided as to the recovery of your initial investment.
The occurrence of any of these risks may have an impact on the net asset value of your portfolio.
Net Asset Value
The net asset value is calculated in Belgium each bank working day. The net asset value is published every public banking business day in Belgium in the financial press, as well as on the BeAMA website (http://www.beama.be/en/nav). It is also available at the Management Company’s registered address and over the counter from your financial services provider.
A swing price may be applied. Swing pricing aims to reduce the dilution effect brought about when significant operations within a sub-fund compel its manager to buy or sell its underlying assets. These transactions give rise to transaction fees and taxes that have an effect on the fund’s value, as well as on all its investors. Where swing pricing is applied, the sub-fund’s net asset value is adjusted by a particular amount when the capital flow exceeds a certain threshold (the swing factor). This amount is designed to offset expected transaction fees resulting from the difference between incoming and outgoing capital. Swing pricing is only used on rare occasions, if at all.
Please refer to the Franklin European Small Mid Cap Growth Fund prospectus (PDF) for additional information.
Minimum investment: 1 part
- Entry charge (applicable by ING Belgium): 3%
- Exit charge: 0%
Ongoing charges taken from the Sub-Fund over a year : 1.85% of which 1.50% of management fees.
Custody fee: 0%/ annum
For other charges that might be paid by the investor, we refer to the prospectus.
- Stock exchange tax (applicable to redemptions only):
- Capitalization share: 1,32% (max 2000 EUR)
- Distribution share: none
- Withholding tax on dividends:
- Capitalization share: none
- Distribution share: node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_DIVIDENDEN;replace=html%
- Withholding tax in case of redemption:
- Sub-fund permitted to invest more than 25% of assets in debt securities: no
- Sub-fund actually more than 25% invested in debt securities: no
- Withholding tax (node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_TERUGKOOP;replace=html% depending on the investor’s particular tax situation): not applicable
*Tax treaty based on the current legislation
Dividends received from distributing shares are subject to the Belgian withholding tax of node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_DIVIDENDEN;replace=html%. The Belgian withholding tax applicable to interests included in the repurchase price of accumulating and distributing shares investing more than 25% of their assets in any kind of debts amounts to node=/RATES/FONDSEN/ROER_VOORH_INKOOP;replace=html%.
This tax system applies to Retail customers – private individuals resident in Belgium. Taxation depends on the individual situation of each customer and may change in the future.
Identity of de financial agent
Financial Service Belgium : J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, Boulevard du Roi Albert II 1, B-1210 Brussels
Complaints can be lodged with ING – Customer Service – Cours Saint Michel, 60 – 1040 Brussels. If no settlement can be reached in this way, please contact the Banks - Credit - Investments Mediation Service (www.ombfin.be).
Are you interested ?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.