Franklin Global Small Mid Cap Growth Fund
Exposure to hidden values
The Fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing principally in the equity and equity-related securities issued by small and mid-size companies (from $US100 million to $US8 billion in market capitalisation) located in or doing significant business in any developed country in the world.
The Franklin European Small Mid cap Growth Fund is not an ING fund.
This fund is designed for investors:
- seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity securities,
- seeking a growth investment concentrated in companies all over the world,
- planning to hold their investment for the medium to long term.
- fluctuation of the net asset value of the sub-fund due to stock exchange movements: risk of capital loss for the investor.
- investment in companies with a low market capitalisation deemed particularly risky and prone to fluctuations: stronger upward or downward changes in value may occur at short notice.
- increased risk due to investments in growth-oriented stocks: stronger upward or downward changes in value may occur at short notice.
Are you interested?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.