Franklin Mutual Global Discovery Fund
Take advantage of….
Under normal market conditions, the Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in the equity securities of companies incorporated or having their principal activities in European countries that the investment manager believes are available at prices less than their intrinsic value. The Fund may also invest up to 10% of its net assets I non-European securities.
The Franklin Mutual Global Discovery Fund is not an ING fund.
For an investor seeking :
- Europe-wide diversification per country, sector and market capitalisation
- Low valuation, developed Europe remaining a very attractive area in terms of valuation : it is still one of the cheapest equity markets of the developed countires
- Opportunities within companies involved in corporate restructuring or merger and acquisitions
- There is a risk of loss arising from exchange-rate fluctuations or due to exchange control regulations
- There is a risk of loss in an instrument where a small change in the value of the underlying investment may have a larger impact on the value of such instrument
- There is a liquidity risk that arises when adverse market conditions affect the ability to sell assets when necessary
Are you interested?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.