Templeton Asian Growth Fund
Exposure to one of the fastest growing region
The fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in equity securities listed in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand and Japan).
The TEMPLETON ASIAN GROWTH FUND is not an ING fund.
This fund is designed for investors:
- seeking capital appreciation by investing in securities of companies in Asia, including Emerging Markets,
- planning to hold their investment for the medium to long term.
- fluctuation of the net asset value of the sub-fund due to stock exchange movements: risk of capital loss for the investor.
- potential investments in emerging markets, which can be particularly volatile: stronger price rises or falls may occur over the short term.
- exposure to foreign currencies: the fund may be both favourably and unfavourably influenced by exchange rate fluctuations.
Are you interested?
Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.