Buying and selling
A share is a certificate of ownership of part of a company's capital. A shareholder is the owner of this company in proportion to the number of shares he has. Shares of companies quoted on the stock exchange can be traded freely.
Buying and selling shares
- Enter your stock exchange orders in Home'Bank and enjoy the following discounts:
- 50% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext transactions
- 40% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext transactions
- If you don't use Home'Bank yet, read here how easy it is to get started with online banking.
- You can also submit stock exchange orders via Phone'Bank on 02 464 60 04 or via your ING branch.