Buying and selling
A share is a certificate of ownership of part of a company's capital. A shareholder is the owner of this company in proportion to the number of shares he has. Shares of companies quoted on the stock exchange can be traded freely.
ING Shares offer:
ING offers a full access to its home markets (Euronext Brussels, Paris and Amsterdam) as well as a selection based on market capitalizations on the most popular international stock exchanges
Buy or Sell of shares
- You can buy and sell Shares or other listed instruments referenced in the following table :
|Country||Stock exchanges||ISIN code|
|Belgium||Euronext Brussels, Equiduct||BE|
|France||Euronext Paris, Equiduct||FR|
|The Netherlands||Euronext Amsterdam, Equiduct||NL|
|United Kingdom||LSE, Seats, Sets||GB|
|United States||Nyse, Nasdaq NMS||US|
|Germany||Xetra, Frankfurt, Equiduct||DE|
On the 12 countries in the table below, you can :
Buy stock index components and main shares (from a stock market capitalization perspective) listed on the stock exchanges
|Country/Indices||Stock exchanges||Code ISIN|
|Austria/ ATX||Wiener Börse||AT|
|Canada/S&P TSX Composite||Toronto Stock Exchange||CA|
|Luxembourg/LuxX||Bourse du Luxembourg||LU|
|Norway/OBX||Oslo Stock Exchange||NO|
|Portugal/PSI 20||Euronext Lisbon||PT|
|Spain/IBEX 35||Bolsa de Madrid||ES|
- You can sell all the shares you already hold in portfolio via Phone'Bank or via your ING branch (without limitation).
- Enter your stock exchange orders in Home'Bank and enjoy the following discounts:
- 50 % discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext transactions
- 40 % discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext transactions
- If you don't use Home'Bank yet, , read here how easy it is to get started with online banking.
- You can also submit stock exchange orders via Phone'Bank on 02 464 60 04 or via your ING branch.
- Read more about shares in our financial information brochure.
- Regarding our fees please consult the rate brochure of ING Belgique SA
In case of complaint, you can contact ING Complaint Management, Cours Saint Michel 60, 1040 Brussels. If you do not get satisfaction, contact the Ombudsman financial conflicts, North Gate II. Avenue Roi Albert II 8. 1000 Bruxelles (www.ombudsfin.be).
Are you interested?
- Enter your order directly in Home'Bank.
- Don't have an investment account yet? Open your free ING Invest Account in Home'Bank now.