ING Invest Account
What is a free investment account?
The ING Invest Account is a separate account specifically for your investment transactions. It allows you to keep your investments strictly separate from your daily banking.
Who is it for?
Everyone who wants to manage his or her investments the best possible way. This account can include several currencies and uses daily exchange rates.
For even more investment comfort, you can link the investment account to an ING Securities Account free of charge.
- Read more about an ING Securities Account.
- Make an appointment now at the ING branch of your choice.
- Deposits protection information sheet
- Would you like to open an ING Invest Account?
- For optimal investment comfort, you can link your ING Invest Account to an ING Securities Account free of charge.
Manage your investments via:
- Home'Bank: go to Services > Savings and Investments > Investments.
Home'Bank gives investors:
- 50% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on Euronext transactions;
- 40% discount on brokerage fees/commissions on non-Euronext transactions;
- 20% discount on ING investment fund subscription fees.
- : on 02 464 60 04.
- k: choose option 4: Investments > Securities portfolios.
- an ING branch: make an appointment now at a branch of your choice.
This investment account is free.
Are you interested in a free investment account?
- Open your ING Invest Account via Home'Bank now!
- Contact an ING liaison officer on 02 464 60 04.
- Link your ING Invest Account to a securities account at ING.