Protect your loved ones
Naturally, you want to avoid your family coming into financial difficulty when you are no longer there. These practical arrangements can help you and your loved ones prepare for the worst.
Taking our insurance
ING can provide you with a number of packages to enable you to protect the people you care about against any financial problems.
- ING Inheritance Insurance: Your assets are passed on in full to your heirs.
- Fixed capital death insurance: You determine the amount to be received by your family after your death.
- ING Income P: Your family receives both a rapid initial payment and a replacement income for an entire year.
- ING Cash Account Insurance: Rapid assistance at a difficult time.
Drafting a will
- Draw up a will and place it in the care of a notary.
You might want to produce a file containing all the information necessary to settle your estate:
- The names, details and addresses of the people who need to be informed first.
- Don't forget to inform someone of the existence of such a file and where it is kept.
Opening a new account
Your surviving spouse can also open a new account in their own name. This account will not be blocked in the event of your death.