20 March 2017
The best gas and/or electricity prices in 60 seconds
Are you ready to reduce the amount of your energy bill? Go to contract.fit now! By comparing all energy prices currently available on the market, this website will help you find the best gas and/or electricity contract for your needs. And when you’re convinced by a specific proposal, contract.fit will even take care of the transfer, 100% free of charge!
- Free service: contract.fit compares the different energy suppliers’ prices on your behalf. If you wish, they can even take care of the transfer to your new supplier free of charge and free of any cancellation or transfer charges!
- Tailored advice: contract.fit offers fully tailored advice, based on the details of your current energy bill.
- Quick analysis: just a few seconds is all it takes to offer you the best rates on the market.
- No administrative hassles: contract.fit takes care of the transfer for you. You don’t even need to fill out any cancellation forms.
What is contract.fit?
contract.fit is a website which compares gas and electricity prices. On the basis of your individual energy consumption, contract.fit recommends the most beneficial contract for you. They can even take care of the transfer to your new supplier, 100% free of charge.
Who is it for?
For all private individuals.
How does it work?
- Send your energy bill: to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it via the website https://contract.fit.
- Personalised analysis: based on your current gas and/or electricity consumption, you will receive an offer for the most advantageous price in just a few seconds. contract.fit takes into account both standard and promotional prices available from all suppliers. You can consult each calculation in detail and even add criteria (such as the supply of exclusively green energy, for example).
- Hassle-free transfer: once convinced by an offer, contract.fit can also take care of the transfer to your new energy supplier. You don’t even need to fill in a cancellation form: contract.fit can compile all the information it needs from your current energy bill.
Worth noting when changing supplier:
- Changing suppliers does not require any intervention at your home. All you have to do is write down the meter reading at the time of the transfer. So your old supplier can calculate their annual settlement bill.
- As a private individual, you have the right to terminate your electricity or gas contract at any time. The only condition is that you stick to the agreed notice period. You should also bear in mind that reductions for new customers are only applied after you have been a customer for a certain period of time.
Fees and charges
- Comparing your gas and/or electricity bill via contract.fit is 100% free.
- Switching suppliers – should you choose to accept a lower rate – is also 100% free of charge.