2 April 2020
Stay safe at home
You can easily manage your banking transactions from home
Given the unusual circumstances at the moment, ING’s mission is more than ever to help you manage your money. Where and when you wish. Whether for your day-to-day transactions or special requests, you can continue to manage your cards and accounts as usual.
Situations such as
· your bank card no longer works
· you want to raise the limit on your debit card
· you need to order a credit card so you can make on-line purchases
These 2 services are completely free. So why not give them a try?
Step 1: get your card reader so you can protect your banking information.
· If you already have a card reader, you can go immediately to step 2.
· If you do not or no longer have a card reader, order one via our ing.be/cardreader page.
Step 2: choose the service that suits you best
Whether you have a computer, a tablet or a smartphone (or all three), we have very simple solutions to enable you to continue managing your money from the comfort of your home. Use our comparative table to find the one that suits you best.
Step 3: set up your profile
Process to log in to Home'Bank, ING's online banking
Step 4: Welcome to the Digital Bank!
Explore the menus and discover a host of advantages, all from the comfort of your own home!