24 April 2020
Guarantee programme for new loans to businesses
The Royal Decree of 15 April 2020 gave banks the go-ahead to grant new loans to sole traders, SMEs and companies experiencing cash flow problems due to the coronavirus crisis. The Federal government will allocate 50 billion euros as a government-backed guarantee. Here are the practical details.
Do you want to submit a loan application?
Before submitting your application:
- Have you considered making use of the support measures put in place by the government? You can read all about these measures on the Federal Public Service website.
- Have you thought about requesting a repayments deferral for your business loans taken out with ING? Where applicable, please fill in the form available on Business’Bank. A link to this form will come up automatically when you log in. You can also access it via the Self-service corner.
You can send your application via Business’Bank.
Make sure you have the following information at hand:
- The amount of liquidity required and your credit needs. You can use the Febelfin simulator to calculate these amounts. Make sure you have a copy of your calculation in PDF format.
- The following balance sheet information for the last closed accounting year:
- balance sheet total
- number of employees (FTE)
You are now ready to start the application. Please log in to Business’Bank.
You will find a link to the form on screen after you have logged in. You can also access this form via the Self-service corner in Business’Bank (under “My Loans”).