Need a new debit card?
A card that doesn’t work is frustrating! For a fast, efficient solution, save time and order a new one online! Go to the "Services" menu in the ING Banking app or Home’Bank to order a replacement card instantly, wherever you are. You will receive it directly at home within 3 to 5 working days (depending on post office delays).
Order a replacement card now
- Open your ING Banking app or log in to Home’Bank
- Go to the "Services" menu in the bottom-right corner of the main screen
- Select “Cards”
- And finally select “Order/replace a debit card” and follow the instructions.
Not sure if you need a replacement card?
Still don’t have the ING Banking app?
Watch the video to find out how to install the ING Banking app and access our services online, wherever and whenever you want.
Didn’t find an answer to your question?
Do you have a joint account and want to order an extra debit card?
You can do this via the app or Home’Bank!
- Go to the "Services" menu, in the bottom-right corner of the main screen
- Select “My accounts and cards”
- Select “Order an additional debit card”
Call us through the app
You can now contact customer services via the ING Banking app. It's an easy, fast and safe way of contacting us.
Go to the 'Services' menu on the bottom right of the app home page. Click on the phone number for customer services, confirm that you would like to make the call and you're done!
If you don't have the app, simply call us on +32 2 464 60 04. We are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.