Regular investment plan
ING Focus Plan
What is an investment plan?
The ING Focus Plan is a regular savings plan which you can use to build up a nice capital sum. Your money is invested in one or several sub-funds.
Who is it for?
If you have a current account with ING or an ING Invest Account you can open an investment plan.
- Setting up your contract: you choose a maximum of 5 sub-funds within the existing ING products. These are then grouped in a normal securities portfolio.
- Managing your contract: you can change the amount, the frequency of your deposits or the sub-funds in which you invest at any time.
- Ending your contract: you can end your contract free of charge whenever you want.
Are you investing for the first time? Find out about ING Core Fund and read how this sub-fund allows you to invest at your own pace!
You choose for yourself the amount of your deposits. Given that the money is invested in fractions of sub-funds, you do not need to have a large budget available. You can invest just 25 euro per sub-fund.
You choose for yourself the term of your investment plan. It must be at least one year.
The return on your ING Focus Plan is variable and not guaranteed. Depending on the performance of the selected sub-funds, you could enjoy an attractive capital growth.
- Setting up, changing and ending the contract is free of charge.
- The subscription fee is 3%.
Are you interested in an investment plan?
* ING Focus Plan is a (non-fiscal) periodical investment scheme with a minimum duration of one year. It is possible to make instalments as from €25. The latter are invested in units of capitalisation funds under Luxembourg law (with an undetermined duration). The prospectus, the simplified prospectus and the latest periodical report of the Luxembourg investment funds in which it is possible to invest for the purpose of Focus Plan are available from your ING branch, by phone on 02 464 60 04, or from the website at www.ing.be. ING provides the financial servicing of the investment funds relating to Focus Plan.
Subscription fee: 3%. Annual management fee – according to the sub-fund chosen. Tax on stock exchange transactions in the event of redemption (capitalisation shares): 0.5% (with a max. of €750). Taxation - depends on the sub-fund chosen.
The term “fund” means:
- SICAVs (société d’investissement à capital variable/unit trusts);
- mutual funds (fonds commun de placement (FCP)) under Luxembourg law.
ING Focus Plan is offered by ING Belgium SA/nv – Avenue Marnix 24, 1000 Brussels – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT BE 0403.200.393 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789. Publisher: Philippe Wallez – Cours Saint-Michel 60, B-1040 Brussels
This publicity message is a public offer and not a personal recommendation and does not constitute investment advice in accordance with Article 46, 9° and 10° of the law of 6 April 1995 on the status and supervision of investment companies. Customers should assess this information for themselves in the light of their own individual situation, taking account of their financial situation and their investment objectives. Customers remain solely and fully liable for the use they choose to make of such information and the consequences of their decisions.