Regular investment plan
ING Focus Plan
Made to measure investment plan
From as little as 25 euro
High returns possible
Do you want to gradually build up some capital to complement your normal pension or to finance your projects? Take a look at the ING Focus Plan, a made-to-measure investment plan!
- A possibly attractive return: you profit from the potentially favourable trends in the financial markets with a reasonable level of risk.
- Made-to-measure: you choose for yourself how much and how often you pay in, the duration of the contract and the funds* you want to invest in.
- Accessible: you can start your deposits at just 25 euro.
- Flexible: you can adjust your contract at any time, free of charge.
Are you interested in an investment plan?
* ING Focus Plan is a (non-fiscal) periodical investment scheme with a minimum duration of one year. It is possible to make instalments as from €25. The latter are invested in units of capitalisation funds under Luxembourg law (with an undetermined duration). The prospectus, the simplified prospectus and the latest periodical report of the Luxembourg investment funds in which it is possible to invest for the purpose of Focus Plan are available from your ING branch, by phone on 02 464 60 04, or from the website at www.ing.be. ING provides the financial servicing of the investment funds relating to Focus Plan.
Subscription fee: 3%. Annual management fee – according to the sub-fund chosen. Tax on stock exchange transactions in the event of redemption (capitalisation shares): 0.5% (with a max. of €750). Taxation - depends on the sub-fund chosen.
The term “fund” means:
- SICAVs (société d’investissement à capital variable/unit trusts);
- mutual funds (fonds commun de placement (FCP)) under Luxembourg law.
ING Focus Plan is offered by ING Belgium SA/nv – Avenue Marnix 24, 1000 Brussels – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT BE 0403.200.393 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789. Publisher: Philippe Wallez – Cours Saint-Michel 60, B-1040 Brussels
This publicity message is a public offer and not a personal recommendation and does not constitute investment advice in accordance with Article 46, 9° and 10° of the law of 6 April 1995 on the status and supervision of investment companies. Customers should assess this information for themselves in the light of their own individual situation, taking account of their financial situation and their investment objectives. Customers remain solely and fully liable for the use they choose to make of such information and the consequences of their decisions.