Regular investment plan
ING Focus Plan
What is the ING Focus Plan?
The ING Focus Plan is a regular investment plan aimed at building up a potentially handsome sum, little by little. You invest in funds that you select based on the risks you are willing to take. You combine the benefits of a savings plan with the advantages of an investment.
Who is it for?
You must be over 18 and have an ING current account or an ING Invest Account.
- Open online: Invest your money in a fund you choose on the basis of the level of risk you feel comfortable with. Deposits are made automatically on a monthly basis via standing order.
- Open via your ING branch: an ING investment advisor will determine your investment profile during a brief discussion. Your advisor will then offer you a choice of funds adapted to your investment profile. You can choose to pay in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- Freedom: change how much, how often and/or which funds you want to invest in free of charge. You can stop your investment plan whenever you wish.
- Track online: Keep tabs on your ING Focus Plan on your computer via Home’Bank or on your smartphone or tablet via our ING Smart Banking app.
Choose how much to deposit, with a minimum of just 25 euros per month.
- When opening online: minimum 25 and maximum 250 euros per month.
- When opening at a branch: minimum 25 euros per month.
Choose how often you want to make deposits.
- When opening online: monthly.
- When opening at a branch: monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually.
Choose for how long you want your ING Focus Plan to run.
- When opening online: by default, the term is 10 years, but you can change this or stop at any time, free of charge.
- When opening at a branch: minimum 1 year.
Risk and return on investments are closely linked. The return on your investments can fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Depending on which funds you choose, your ING Focus Plan may earn you potentially attractive returns.
It is perfectly possible to change the amount, term, frequency and/or chosen fund of your ING Focus Plan. You are also free to stop your investment plan at any time. Simply contact your ING branch or our help desk.
You decide for yourself how much risk you are willing to take. The more risk you are prepared to take, the higher the potential return on your investments.
A securities account is an account which is linked to your ING current account and is where your investments are recorded. We will automatically open a securities account with which to manage your fund and link it to your current account. If you already have a securities account at ING, we will simply add the investments of your ING Focus Plan to this securities account.
Fees and charges
- Opening, closing and changing your ING Focus Plan is free of charge.
- Your securities account: The first year is free of charge. After that, you pay 14.52 euros per year (VAT incl.).
- Entry fee: 3%
- Recurring charges (including the annual management fee): The annual percentage depends on your chosen investments (between 1.5 and 2%
- Custody fee: 0% per year.
Interested in an investment plan?
- Get started now by applying for your investment plan online.
- Make an appointment at an ING branch near you.
- Read the commercial brochure (PDF).
1ING Focus Plan is a (non-fiscal) periodical savings scheme offered (subject to acceptance by ING Belgium SA/nv and to mutual agreement) by: ING Belgium SA/nv – Bank. Registered office: avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT: BE 0403.200.393 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
With this plan, instalments are invested in units of capitalisation funds (sub-funds) under Belgian or Luxembourg law (with an indefinite term). Our experts rigorously select the sub-funds offered under this scheme. This range is subject to revision at any time (before and after subscription subject to prior notice).
*Funds means an “undertaking for collective investment” (= UCI). UCI is a general term which refers to institutions that obtain their financial resources from the public and whose business consists in managing a portfolio of financial instruments. The term “funds” therefore includes both ICVC (variable capital) and ICFC (fixed capital) investment companies and mutual funds as well as their sub-funds.
Objective: Each sub-fund of the underlying fund has its own investment objective*.
Risks: The sub-funds of the underlying fund imply respective risks to be taken into consideration*. The occurrence of one of these risks can impact negatively on the net value of your portfolio. No guarantee is given that returns will be obtained and/or that the initial stake will be recovered.
Term and amount: The minimum term of Focus Plan is one year. However, the plan may be terminated at any time free of charge. The minimum investment amount is 25 euros per deposit.
Charges: Issue charges: 3%. Running costs (including annual management fee): the annual fee varies depending on the sub-fund(s) chosen*. Safekeeping fees (custody fees): 0% per annum.
Taxation (under current legislation): Taxation: depends on the sub-fund(s)chosen*. General rule for sub-funds: Tax on stock exchange transactions in the event of redemption (capitalisation shares): 1.32% (with a max. of 2,000 euros). Rates currently in force, variable before and after subscription, subject to prior notice.
Such taxation applies to private individuals who reside in Belgium. Taxation depends on the individual situation of each customer and can be modified subsequently.
The net asset value of the sub-fund funds concerned by the Focus Plan is calculated in Belgium each bank working day. The net asset value is published every public banking business day in Belgium in the financial press, as well as on the BeAMA website (www.beama.be/en/vni). It is also available at the Management Company’s registered address and over the counter from your financial services provider.
Identity of financial broker: Each sub-fund fund offered through Focus Plan has its own financial broker*.
*To read more, please go to the relevant section in the documents providing key information for investors for the fund of the sub-fund(s) chosen.
Complaints department: If you have a complaint, please contact ING – Complaint Management – Cours Saint Michel, 60 – 1040 Brussels. If you are still dissatisfied, please contact the Ombudsman , North Gate II, Avenue Roi Albert II 8, 1000 Brussels. (www. ombudsfin.be).
Important information: This advertising message is a public offer and does not constitute investment advice in accordance with Article 46, 9° and 10° of the law of 6 April 1995 on the status and supervision of investment companies, nor savings and investment insurance advice in accordance with the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014 on the terms of application to the insurance sector of Articles 27 to 28bis of the law of 2 August 2002 on the supervision of the financial sector and financial services. Customers should assess this information for themselves in the light of their own individual situation, taking account of their financial situation and their investment objectives. Customers remain solely and fully liable for the use they choose to make of such information and the consequences of their decisions. ING Bank Belgium does not in principle provide investment services for US Persons.
ING Belgium SA/nv • Bank • Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels • Brussels RPM/RPR • VATBE 0403.200.393 • BIC: BBRUBEBB • IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789 • Insurance broker registered with the FSMA under the n° 12381A.