Save with a private supplementary pension for the self-employed
AXA Supplementary Pension Plan for the self-employed
For the self-employed
As a self-employed person your statutory pension is only half that of an employee, so ING offers you a pension plan which is twice as good. With this pension plan, you build up a solid fund for your future, while reducing your taxes and social security contributions now. Worth thinking about!
- Specially for self-employed people: with the option of deducting the money you save against tax as a business expense.
- Double savings: you enjoy tax breaks and also reduce the level of your social security contributions.
- Advance payment option: use part of your capital at any time for the purchase or renovation of a residential property in the euro zone.
- Guaranteed returns, or potentially higher returns: choose between a guaranteed return of node=/RATES/IBPP/GEW_RENTE;replace=html% or a potentially higher profit share that is not guaranteed.
- Combinable with other plans: combine the benefits of your PSPS (Private Supplementary Pension Savings) with other pension saving plans, to build up a handsome sum for your retirement.
ING Belgium nv/SA, an insurance broker, registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A.
Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
AXA Belgium nv/SA, a public limited liability insurance company approved under No. 0039 to offer the branches of life and non-life insurance (KB 04-07-1979, BS 14-07-1979) - Registered office: Troonplein 1 - B-1000 Brussels (Belgium) - Website: www.axa.be - Tel.: 02 678 61 11 - Fax: 02 678 93 40 - CED no.: VAT BE 0404.483.367 RPR Brussels - 7.06.6592 - 10/2016.