The pension plan for the Self-employed
ING Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed
Pension savings at your own pace
Tax deductible premiums
Combinable with other savings plans
Generally, it is thought that the statutory pension for a self-employed person is half as much as for a salaried employee. Act now: take out a PSPS, a pension plan specially designed for the self-employed, and benefit from significant tax breaks. Why wait? Calculate your pension capital and your double benefit in reduced tax and social security contributions now.
- Dual savings: under certain conditions, you can deduct the premiums paid as business expenses. Since the premiums are tax deductible, your professional income, which serves as the basis for calculating your future social security contributions, is also lower.
- Flexibility: you can choose the amount and frequency of your premiums yourself (monthly, quarterly, or annual).
- Guaranteed return: your savings benefit from a 100% guaranteed return.
- Combine it with other packages: the benefits of the PSPS can be combined with those of other pension savings plans, so you can finish up with a comfortable amount of capital in addition to your pension.
Interested in an ING PSPS?
- Make a personalised simulation to calculate your tax benefits and find out how much you could save on your future social security.
- Read the Information sheet (PDF) and the General Terms and Conditions of ING Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (PDF)
- You already have a PSPS? Get it recalculates and pay less social security contributions.
ING Belgium SA/NV, an insurance broker, registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A.
Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
NN Insurance Belgium SA/NV, an insurance company, licensed by NBB under the code number 2550.
Registered office: Airport Plaza - Montreal Building, Da Vincilaan 19, B-1831 Diegem - www.nn.be - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0890.270.057 - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE28 3100 7627 4220.