Pension plan through your company
ING Business Pension Plan
As a self-employed business owner, are you looking for a pension plan which is entirely tax deductible for your company? If so, then the ING Business Pension Plan is for you!
The advantages for your company
- Less tax: under certain conditions, premiums paid are fully tax deductible.
- Package tailored to your needs: either you choose the premium amount or you determine the capital you are aiming for, and the premiums will be calculated accordingly.
- Flexibility: you can change the terms of the policy at any time.
- Can be combined: this policy can be taken out at the same time as other professional savings plans (such as PSPS, group insurance, etc.).
The advantages for you
- Supplementary pension capital: you can build yourself a good capital to supplement your pension.
- Extra-legal benefits: under certain conditions, premiums are paid by the company and are not taxed as benefits in kind in your personal income.
- Completely guaranteed: any capital you have already saved is always guaranteed.
Are you interested?
- Read the Information sheet (PDF) and the General Terms and Conditions of ING Business Pension Plan (PDF)
- Make an appointment now with the ING branch of your choice.
ING Belgium SA/NV, an insurance broker, registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A.
Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0403.200.393 - www.ing.be - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
NN Insurance Belgium SA/NV, an insurance company, licensed by NBB under the code number 2550.
Registered office: Airport Plaza - Montreal Building, Da Vincilaan 19, B-1831 Diegem - www.nn.be - Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0890.270.057 - BIC: BBRUBEBB - IBAN: BE28 3100 7627 4220.