ING Focus Plan
Invest easily and at your own pace
Do you want to gradually build up a solid nest egg, supplement your statutory pension or finance other projects? Why not opt to invest rather than save? Find out about the ING Focus Plan, a tailored investment plan.
Made to measure
Via your Focus Plan, you have access to a selection of investment funds. Know that your capital and your return are not guaranteed.
At your own pace
You not only choose the amount and frequency of your standing order but also the duration of your investment. You can easily adjust or terminate your plan whenever you want and free of charge.
Starting from €25 a month
You do not need a large budget for it. You can already start investing from 25 euros per month via a standing order. This way you can easily build up your capital.
Spreading over a longer period of time compensates the risk of investing when the market is high. In the event of price fall, you can buy more securities for the same money.
Online or in a branch
You can open your plan directly online or in a branch. You can track its performance on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
The ING Focus Plan is a regular investment plan. It allows you to build up potentially significant capital gradually. You invest your capital in funds* that you select based on the level of risk you are willing to take. You combine the benefits of a savings plan with the potential gains of investing.
*Funds means an “undertaking for collective investment” (= UCI). UCI is a general term which refers to institutions that obtain their financial resources from the public and whose business consists in managing a portfolio of financial instruments. The term “funds” therefore includes both ICVC (variable capital) and ICFC (fixed capital) investment companies and mutual funds as well as their sub-funds.
- You choose the amount of your standing order
- From a minimum of 25 euros and a maximum of 250 euros a month, when you open online.
- If you wish a higher amount, please contact your branch.
- You choose the frequency of your standing order
- When you open online, the frequency of your payments is monthly.
- If you want anonther frequency, please contact your branch.
- You choose the duration of your ING Focus Plan
- When you open online, you can chose a duration from 5, 10, 15 or 20 years.
- If you want another duration, please contact your branch.
You decide yourself how much risk you want to take. The more risk you are willing to take, the higher the potential yield on your investments will be.
Risk and return on investments are linked. The return on your investments can fluctuate and is not guaranteed. So it is not certain that you will get back the capital you invested. Depending on the fund(s)* you choose, the ING Focus Plan can potentially produce an excellent yield. Your investments are diversified over time and in different sectors, regions and activities in order to mitigate the risk as far as possible.
Consult the risks in the 'Key Investor Information Document' before choosing a fund in your Focus Plan.
- Flexible management
- An ING employee can change or close (temporarily) your plan. It is completely possible to change the amount, duration, frequency and choice of fund. You can also terminate your ING Focus Plan. If you want to do this, please contact your branch or our help desk.
- Your Securities account
- You don't have an ING securities account yet? We automatically open a securities account and link it to your ING current account or ING Invest account. A securities account is an account in which the units of your chosen fund * are kept.
- Do you already have an ING Securities Account? In that case, we will add the investments from your ING Focus Plan to this securities account.
- Opening, manage and closing: free
- The costs specific to the fund*: consult the 'Key Investor Information document' of the selected fund.
- Custody fees: The securities that you purchase through your ING Focus Plan are kept free of charge in an ING securities account.
ING Focus Plan is a (non-fiscal) periodical savings scheme offered (subject to acceptance by ING Belgium SA/nv and to mutual agreement) by: ING Belgium SA/nv – Bank. Registered office: avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT: BE 0403.200.393 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
With this plan, instalments are invested in units of capitalisation funds (sub-funds) under Belgian or Luxembourg law (with an indefinite term). Our experts rigorously select the sub-funds offered under this scheme. This range is subject to revision at any time (before and after subscription subject to prior notice).
Absence of a link with the USA
An ING Focus Plan may only be opened for natural persons having no link with the USA. The client acknowledge that at present he does not meet one of the following criteria: having the American Citizenship, a postal, legal or fiscal address within the USA, a Phone Number within the US or a permanent residence permit for the United States ("Green Card"). The Client commit himself to immediately inform ING in the future if he should meet one of the above mentioned criteria. Such a change will lead to the application of art. 107.3 of the Special Regulations for Trading in Financial Instruments, and the investments plan ING Focus Plan will be ended on 31/12 of the year in which ING was informed about this change.
If you have a complaint, please contact ING – Complaint Management – Cours Saint Michel, 60 – 1040 Brussels. If you are still dissatisfied, please contact the Ombudsman , North Gate II, Avenue Roi Albert II 8, 1000 Brussels. (www.ombudsfin.be).
Before subscribing, please read the following documents for the ICVC sub-fund(s) selected:
- The prospectus
- The key investor information document
- The latest periodic report
These documents are compiled in French and Dutch and are available from your ING branch by calling 02 464 60 04, as well.
This advertising message is a public offer and does not constitute investment advice in accordance with Article 46, 9° and 10° of the law of 6 April 1995 on the status and supervision of investment companies, nor savings and investment insurance advice in accordance with the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014 on the terms of application to the insurance sector of Articles 27 to 28bis of the law of 2 August 2002 on the supervision of the financial sector and financial services. Customers should assess this information for themselves in the light of their own individual situation, taking account of their financial situation and their investment objectives. Customers remain solely and fully liable for the use they choose to make of such information and the consequences of their decisions. ING Bank Belgium does not in principle provide investment services for US Persons.
ING Belgium SA/nv • Bank • Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels • Brussels RPM/RPR • VATBE 0403.200.393 • BIC: BBRUBEBB • IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789 • Insurance broker registered with the FSMA under the n° 12381A.