Regular Investment Plan for young people
ING Focus Plan Bricks for Kids
Investment plan for young people
From as little as 25 euros
Possibility of high return
Like all parents, you want a secure and prosperous future for your child. With ING Focus Plan Bricks for Kids, the investment plan for young people, you can start saving now for their house or other project!
- A potentially high rate of return: you benefit from potentially favourable evolutions on the financial markets, however your capital is not protected and returns are not guaranteed.
- Made to measure: you choose the fund, the term of your contract, how much and when you want to make deposits in accordance with your needs and investment profile.
- Accessible: you can invest from as little as 25 euros.
- Flexible: you can adjust your contract at any time, free of charge.
Are you interested in an investment plan for young people?
*ING Focus Plan Bricks for Kids is a regular investment plan, which does not offer a tax break, with a minimum term of one year. The minimum deposit is 25 euros. The deposits are invested in 1/1000ths of units in funds incorporated under Luxembourg law (with an indefinite term). The prospectus, short-form prospectus and most recent periodic reports for the Luxembourg funds in which the Focus Plan funds may be invested are available from your ING branch, by phone on +32 (0) 24 64 60 04 or at www.ing.be. ING provides the financial services for the funds in which the Focus Plan invests.
Subscription fee: 3% Management Fee – depending on the sub-fund chosen. Stock-exchange duty in the event of redemption (accumulation units):0.5% (up to a max. of 750 euros).
By "funds" we mean:
- SICAV/BEVEK investment fund (Investment company with variable capital)
- joint investment fund incorporated under Luxembourg law